don’t worry anon. i’m still the same vain megalomaniac hellbent on a life of fitzgeraldian excess i always was. no anon is gonna change that.
(it’s easy to put things and people down, much harder to pull them up. i don’t know if the other anon was trying to put me down, but they certainly used the kind of insulting words and language people use when they want to tear strips off someone’s psyche. that kind of wilfully cruel shit doesn’t fly with me, and i don’t let it touch me, unless it’s coming from someone i know, love, and respect deeply and there’s only about seven of those in the world.
other than that, once you take a step back and see what the person is doing - and it’s much harder in real life than online in black and white letters - you can start thinking why they’re doing it. usually it’s got nothing to do with you and everything to do with them)
- countessjoliba likes this
- volchitza likes this
- currentlythymoss said: people never like a woman with self-confidence imho
- specialagenthagens likes this
- louvette likes this
- sitasays likes this
- mynameisteeny likes this
- salaciathehalfman likes this
- nikitaduncan likes this
- caterinasforzas said: WHAT ANON FUCKED WITH YOU I WILL GENUINELY FIGHT HIM/HER esp. because oh my GOD we are taught to be anythinganythinganything but “arrogant” to the point where we couch self-loathing in some twisted morality so for you to LIKE yourself is brave as fuq
- aquaeignis likes this
- wadebramwilson likes this
- okayophelia posted this